Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ramblings of a independent

Some other things about me. I am a total independent, I work better alone, and sorry to my Friends but I am not social I rather be home with my mom and dad reading a book then being out and about.  
    I am writing this post to tell you that whatever anybody tells you don't change who you want to be. be you and nobody else.
 I have amited before that I'm not all that normal sometimes I like it sometimes I don't. Am changing how I feel about that. I need to be proud of who I am and that is, a dorky bookworm who cant do anything to her hair except a pony(my mom straightens my hair) who doesn't have the best social skills and dose not I repeat dose not utter a single word in any of her classes.  I am proud of who I am. I can make things out of random stuff, read a book in one day, and someday I will be a successful fashion designer.
I will let you in on a little secret my mom told me "not everybody is going to like you what matters is if you like yourself"  
My friends I give you some advice listen or not listen you choose be you and only you 
you are one of a kind and there is no one else is quite like you. 
Me well ill NEVER fit in
I was born to stand out

No comments: